Stories were created, written, and illustrated by all the participants and then performed to an audience before a screening of Studio Ghibli's Arietty.
The stories of the day.
- the green and grey bog-monsters who wanted to be orange like their best friend,
- the treehouse palace that collapsed and the finding of a dragons egg,
- the giant prince, the lizard witch and the singing cow,
- the lightening bolt that grew into a giant, and kept on growing,
- the woodlouse that rescued a bearded lady from the fire,
A busy, busy stage at the cube Microplex, a veritable Kamishibai sweatshop at work..
Many hands at story, text and picture development.
for more images from the day visit the Giant Gallery!? or click here